ARAAC 2022 Convention
When: September 30, 2022 - October 01, 2022
Inn on Prince
437 Prince Street
Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada B2N 1E6
To register call 902-895-1651 and quote: “ARAAC” to receive
the group rate of $121/night.
Join the ARAAC Membership at the 2022 Annual Convention & Trade Show in Truro Nova Scotia.
Friday September 30, 2022
6:00 pm ARAAC Board of Directors Meeting
Saturday October 1, 2022
7:00 – 8:00 am Trade Show setup
6:30 – 8:45 am Breakfast. Sponsored by IAA
8:45 – 9:45 am ARAAC Annual Members Meeting
9:345 – 10:15 am Coffee Break. Sponsored by IAA
10:15 – noon Seminars & Presentations
12:00 – 1:30 pm Lunch. Sponsored by Car-Part, PMR, RAS Cores
1:30 – 4:00 pm Seminars & Presentations continue
4:30 pm Trade Show closes
6:00 – 10:00 pm Reception (Sponsored by Progi), Dinner (Sponsored by Copart) and Entertainment at the Inn on Prince.
- QC Counts: Boost Your Core and Catalytic Converter Profitability. Paul “Core Hunter” D’Adamo, RAS Cores
- Car-Part Interchange Plus, and Checkmate Updates, Luke Gamm, Car-Part.com
- P&L’s – Using Your Financials as a Strategic Asset, Paul D’Adamo, RAS Cores
- Powerlink Enhancements to Meet Business and Technology Needs, Micheal Angeli, Hollander
- ARC Update – Wally Dingman, Past ARC Chair; Dalbert Livingstone, Current ARC Chair; Steve Fletcher, ARC Managing Director
- What are the opportunities and considerations in recycling electric vehicles? David Giles, All EV Canada
- Panel Discussion – Industry issues, opportunities and challenges. TBD
- UOMA – Atlantic Overview, Sonia Smith and Brad Skinner, Atlantic Used Oil Management Association
We are pleased to announce that Paul D’Adamo from RAS Cores will be one of our keynote speakers at the event.
Download the Registration Form HERE.
Interested in exhibiting your products or services at the event or in sponsoring? A limited number of tabletop booths are available in the meeting area. Contact Steve Fletcher for more information 519-858-8761 or download the forms HERE.
Thanks to our Exhibitors:
- Atlantic Used Oil Management Association
- John Ross & Sons
- Monidex Distribution
- Power DB
- Rebuilders Auto Supply (RAS)
- Solera | Hollander
Thanks to our Sponsors (so far)!
- Copart (Dinner)
- IAA (Breakfast and Coffee)
- PMR (Lunch)
- Monidex Distribution (Dinner Wine)
- Rebuilders Auto Supply (Lunch
- Progi (Reception)
- Car-Part (Lunch)
- Solera | Hollander (Door Prizes)
- Nova Scotia Dept of Environment & Climate Change
- Auto & Trucking Atlantic Magazine